STEP-1: ON-LINE REGISTRATION
The eligible candidates shall apply on-line for the PSTET-I or PSTET-II or Both, at the website www.tetpunjab.com. It is suggested to candidates to carry recent testimonials, scanned photograph & signature with him/her while applying on-line, so that right information may be entered. The candidates who are interested for both PSTET-I & PSTET-II, have no need to apply separately, only single registration is sufficient. The candidates are advised to fill information carefully because after successful registration the editing regarding category/test selection/optional subject in PSTET-I or PSTET-II is not possible.
STEP-3: PRINTING OF BANK CHALLAN
STEP-2: UPLOADING OF PHOTO AND SIGNATURE
It is mandatory for candidates to upload their recent colored passport size photograph and signature on the panel to complete the registration process successfully. Printing of confirmation page is not possible without uploading the photograph and signature. The photograph and signature must be less than 1MB in size.
After successful registration the candidate will opt the bank where he/she interested to deposit the examination fee and will take the print of bank challan (two copies-one for candidate & one for bank). After taking the print of challan, the candidate shall approach the concerned bank to deposit the fee.
STEP-4: CONFIRMATION OF EXAMINATION FEE
After 48 hours of deposition of the examination fees in the bank, the fee status will be updated in candidate's login and then the candidate can proceed for printing of confirmation page by visiting the website www.tetpunjab.com and by logging his/her account.
STEP-5: DISPATCHING OF CONFIRMATION PAGE
The candidate signs the Confirmation Page at the specified place. The candidate must keep a photocopy of the Confirmation Page for use as reference for future correspondence. The Confirmation Page must be dispatched in an Envelope of size 12 x 9 and paste address slip on the envelope superscribing APPLICATION FOR PSTET at Post Box No.1828,Post Office Sector 62, Mohali (Punjab) PIN 160062 through ordinary post only.
STEP-6: PRINTING OF ADMIT CARD
The candidate will take the print out of admit card for PSTET-I and PSTET-II separately, affix recent photo on it and get it attested from any Gazetted Officer, ensuring clear display of the face, on the basis of which he/she will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
STEP-7: WRITTEN EXAMINATION
While appearing for the written examination, candidate must have the admit card separately for PSTET-I and PSTET-II (which is applicable) alongwith photo I-card in the form of Driving License/ Passport/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card, ensuring clear display of the face. During written examination, the thumb impression of candidate may be taken on OMR sheet and which may be compared at the time of issuing of certificate.
Answer keys shall be made available to the candidates on the website within two days after the conducting the examination, so that the candidates can evaluate themselves. The actual result will be displayed on website as per mentioned dates.
- If any candidate feels any difficulty in applying for PSTET-2014, may take the help from the helpline (phone numbers 1860-180-1814(TOLL FREE) from Monday to Saturday at 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Support Center facility is also available to the candidates and the students may get their solutions.
- Candidates are advised to keep their application number and password secret. Do not disclose this information with any others, so that nobody can change your profile.
- Only those candidates are allow to sit in the examination, who have deposited the examination fee and who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Appearing in the written examination does not justify the eligibility of candidate. If a candidate qualifies the PSTET-2014, but the information provided by him/her is found incorrect, then certificate will not be issued to such candidates and the legal action will taken against such candidates.
- There will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING. Each right answer will carry one mark.
- Candidates should bring with them BLUE or BLACK Ball Pens only. Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination hall.